A quick search on Pinterest will reveal that I am not the first person to indulge in a pan of slutty brownies… what’s unique about my recipe is that it’s both gluten free and painfully easy thanks to the help of two Betty Crocker gluten free box mixes.
“What is a slutty brownie?” you may ask – well, it’s three desserts in one, because one treat is never enough. Chocolate chip cookie dough, topped with Oreo cookies, topped with brownie batter, baked and served warm – that’s a slutty brownie. “Why the name?” you may ask – well, I have no idea, but that’s what they’re called so I’m sticking with it.
Serve this up with a scoop of vanilla ice cream for an extra indulgence, as if three kinds of dessert combined into one wasn’t enough.
- Betty Crocker, Gluten Free Chocolate Chip Cookie Mix (19 oz)
- 1/2 cup butter, softened (1 stick)
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1 egg
- Betty Crocker, Gluten Free Chocolate Chip Brownie Mix (16 oz)
- 1/4 cup butter, melted (1/2 stick)
- 2 eggs
- 3 Tbsp chocolate syrup
- 1 package Glutino Gluten Free Chocolate Creme Cookies
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Grease a 9×11 baking dish.
- Prepare the chocolate chip cookie mix according to the package instructions.
- Place the cookie dough in the pan, spreading flat to cover the entire pan surface.
- Place the oreo cookies evenly on the cooking dough, pressing in just slightly.
- Prepare the brownie batter (in the same bowl used to make the cookie dough) according to the package instructions, add the chocolate syrup to the mix.
- Pour the brownie batter into the pan, spreading evenly over the cookie dough and cookies, covering both entirely.
- Bake for 35 minutes, testing with a toothpick to ensure the dough and batter are cooked through. Cook another 5 minutes if the toothpick comes out with wet batter on it.
- Serve warm topped with vanilla ice cream.